- 2 ¼ cup all- purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time on low speed until they are incorporated.
- Slowly blend dry mixture into wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips without overmixing.
- Using a tablespoon drop the cookie dough onto the baking sheets and bake for 11 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack then share and enjoy.