- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 box ditalini pasta
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- 4 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain one minute shorter.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let cool down on a tray.
- Meanwhile, in a blender process in pulses kale with garlic, romano cheese, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add remaining olive oil and keep blending for 30 seconds until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine pesto with diced avocado, chickpeas, and pasta.
- Stir well and serve at room temperature.