- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Mini marshmallows
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- In a bowl, combine cocoa powder, sugar, salt and brown sugar. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Pour cocoa mix into sealable jars (mason jars work really well!). Fill it up just over halfway with cocoa mix, then fill the rest with candy canes and mini marshmallows. Seal tightly.
- Print out cards with the instructions below and attach to the lid with a ribbon. Enjoy!
- Warm milk in a saucepan on medium heat (1 cup per serving)
- Slowly stir in hot cocoa mix (2 tablespoons per serving)
- Serve with marshmallows, peppermint or whipped cream. ENJOY!