Listen to us when we say that these DIY Reese's Eggs are the best things you will eat this Easter season. Make them!
- Line an 8x8 inch dish with parchment paper--you want the parchment to hang over the sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until fully combined. If you want it saltier, add more salt.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and mix very well.
- Press peanut butter mixture into parchment-lined dish. Smooth out the top. Freeze until firm.
- Remove peanut butter from the dish, and using an egg cutter or a knife, cut out egg shapes. Set once more in the freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
- Dip peanut butter eggs into melted chocolate, coating completely. Place on a parchment-lined plate and allow to harden.
- Serve DIY Reese's Eggs and enjoy!