- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Crush the entire bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos until very fine. Place in a large bowl.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Coat each piece of chicken first in mayonnaise, then in crushed Doritos. Make sure they are fully coated.
- Place coated chicken on a lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve Doritos Chicken Tenders with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!