Throwing a party? Then you have to make some Double Cheese and Bacon Rolls! They'll be the star of the show. Make sure to serve warm so the cheese is extra gooey.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sauté half the bacon in a nonstick pan over high heat until lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- Separate dough into round pieces and flatten. Top each piece of dough with several pieces of cut-up provolone. Spoon 1 tablespoon of cooked bacon onto one biscuit and top with another. Pinch the edges to seal and use your hands to create a round shape. Place on a greased baking tray. Repeat until complete.
- Brush with egg wash and top each with 1 1⁄2 tablespoon shredded cheddar and uncooked bacon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Serve warm (for the gooiest cheese!) and enjoy!