- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Little Secrets Peanut Butter Crispy Wafers in Dark Chocolate, crushed
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar, sugar, and butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined, then stir in chocolate chips and crushed Little Secrets Peanut Butter Crispy Wafers in Dark Chocolate.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of dough and roll into balls.
- Once all dough has been roll, bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.