Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup double IPA beer
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted then add in the flour. Whisk until thickens.
- Add in the IPA beer, milk, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and smoked paprika. Mix together until it starts to get even thicker.
- Once thick and smooth, add in the shredded cheeses and continue to stir.
- Turn down to low and let simmer. Keep stirring until the cheese has fully melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour beer cheese into a serving bowl and eat warm soft pretzels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.