Few things go together as well as chocolate and peanut butter. This is why these Easy Buckeyes are everything.
- Line a large baking tray with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract, blending until fully combined.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on a lined baking sheet. Press a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in the freezer until firm. About 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (about 1 minute). Stir until smooth.
- Using the toothpick as a handle, dip each peanut butter ball in chocolate. Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like buckeyes. Place chocolate-covered peanut butter balls on wax paper and remove the toothpick. Once the peanut butter has softened, you can use a finger to smooth over the hole from the toothpick.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Store in refrigerator until eating. Serve and enjoy!