Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1⁄2 pound ground beef
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 4 pita breads
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sliced cherry or grape tomatoes and chopped red onions, toppings
- Baby arugula
Do you love burgers? Do you love pizza? Then prepare to have your mind blown by Easy Cheesy Burger Pizza! It's so good, and, as the name promises, so easy. Plus, it's totally customizable! Want more red onions? Add more? Prefer mushrooms over tomatoes? Replace it! Want less arugula? Put less! It will all taste delicious.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add beef, red onions, salt, and pepper. Make sure to break up beef with a wooden spoon. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard to beef. Stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Place pita bread on a lined baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over pita bread. Build your pizzas: beef, cheese, sliced cherry tomatoes, and diced red onions. Bake for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Top with baby arugula, serve Easy Cheesy Burger Pizza, and enjoy!