Skip to content
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, halved
- Half a bunch parsley
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- Place onion, jalapeno, lemon juice and garlic in a blender and pulse several times to break up.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, basil, sugar, and olive oil and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.