- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Cherry pie filling, fresh berries, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, etc.
Cheesecake is one of the most famous desserts out there, and people always wonder about shortcuts to make their favorite dessert faster. So today we are going to introduce you to Instant Pot Cheesecake! Quick and easy way to get a cheesecake done using just one pot. Sounds thrilling, doesn’t it? This will definitely become your favorite way to make cheesecake.
You will still get your creamy and nice texture that cheesecakes are well known for, and it won’t give you a fluffy or melty cake. That won’t happen with this recipe, so don’t worry about that. To make sure everything is nice and smooth, we are using the stainless-steel insert into the instant pot and add 1 ½ cup of water to the bottom of it. Then we want to nicely lower the cheesecake into the instant pot and set on the stainless-steel insert. The bottom should not be too deep, insert your cheesecake pan into the instant pot.
The advantages of making cheesecake in an instant pot other than being just super creative and simple, you can get it done within 50 minutes. This means that you will be saving time that isn’t possible on the traditional baked cheesecake. As any traditional cheesecake, we are going to start with the crust, for it we are going to use cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. And for our creamy cheesecake, we are going to need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, and all-purpose flour.
- First, mix the crust ingredients and then add the mixture to the instant pot, use the hands or a glass to flatten the crust into the bottom of the pan. Let it chill while work on the next step.
- Next, making the cheesecake batter in a separate bowl, whisk the cream cheese and sugar.
- Once it is nicely mixed add the eggs and vanilla extract and keep mixing until have a creamy and nice mix. Pour the sour cream and flour to the mix and whisk until combined.
- Now pour the cheesecake mix on top of the crust into the instant pot. Closing the lid of the instant pot, set it to sealing and high pressure.
- Adjust the timer to 30 minutes and instant pot will do the work. Let the pressure go out naturally and open the lid once it's done. Get the cheesecake out of the instant pot and make sure there is no condensation on top.
- Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight so it can chill and get that soft and creamy texture of the cheesecake. Enjoy!