- Cooking spray
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Sliced red onion
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay tortilla on a baking sheet. Spoon on marinara sauce and evenly spread around. Top with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and red onion.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the tortilla has crisped and the cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and garnish with basil leaves.
- Cut into slices, serve and enjoy!