- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 brunches chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Cut 2 slices of bread and with a small knife, cut a hole on each slice.
- Heat a frying pan at medium heat and add the olive oil. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, chopped green parsley, stir for a minute.
- Place the slice of bread the center of the pan.
- Pour the eggs mixture on the center of each bread hole, add salt and pepper and add 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded on top. With the remaining bread, close the hole and press over the eggs.
- Turn the heat to low and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn the slice and leave for another minute. Serve