- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs, soft boiled and peeled
- To soft-boil eggs: bring water to a rolling boil, then lower to a rapid simmer. Add eggs, one at a time, and boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from water. Once cool to the touch, carefully peel. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, and chilled butter. Cut butter into dry ingredients, mix. Add cheddar cheese, also cut. Add chives and yogurt, stir to combine until you have a dough.
- Separate dough into 8 equal pieces. Flatten each one and make it into a circular biscuit. Top four of the biscuits with soft-boiled egg and cover with second biscuits. Seal them together. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve Egg Stuffed Biscuits and enjoy! Careful as the egg yolks will be hot!