Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 brioche buns
- Burger toppings of choice
Do you know those fancy burgers that have an egg on top? Here's a burger that has an egg on the inside!
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into 1 patty. Using a cup, cut out the center of the burger patty. Continue until you have 4 burger patties with no center.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add patties to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Then crack an egg into the empty center of each burger patty. Let cook for another minute. Carefully flip until burger and patty are cooked to your preference.
- About 1 minute before you remove the burger, place a slice of cheese on top and allow it to melt.
- Place burger on top, top with your favorite burger toppings, serve and enjoy!