- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchini
- 4 oz shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoo sliced chives
Introducing a meal you can quickly and easily prepare for breakfast- Egg Zucchini Roll! Once it is ready, all you need to do is relax and enjoy it with a cup of coffee. It only takes about 40 minutes to get this super delicious meal done. Literally, all you need to do is to slice the zucchini, bake them in the oven, make scrambled eggs, roll them up in the zucchini, top it with mozzarella cheese, and garnish it with seasoning.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to make this egg zucchini roll. It is healthy, super simple, and requires limited ingredients! Prepare this dish for your loved ones, and see how quickly it will turn their favorite veggies. You will like how versatile this meal is – you can serve it with marinara or pizza sauce! It is time to make use of that zucchini lurking in your kitchen.
When life hands you extra egg roll wrappers, an abundance of end-of-summer produce, make this beautiful egg zucchini roll with it. You can make use of either the green or yellow zucchini. But you should know that the green zucchini holds up best and doesn’t get as mushy as the yellow zucchini. What do you need to make egg zucchini roll? You will need an egg, kosher salt, dash pepper, freshly grated parmesan cheese, zucchini, grated white cheddar cheese, unsalted butter, and sliced chives.
- Start by preheating your oven to a temperature of about 350ºF. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper crease down into the corners and allow it to overlap the sides of the baking sheet.
- Now, whisk the eggs, kosher salt, pepper, and parmesan together in a medium bowl.
- Next, grate the zucchini, squeeze out the liquid of it and whisk the zucchini shreds with the egg.
- Then pour your egg mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Now, place it in the oven for about 20 minutes or until you notice the eggs are set and solid.
- At this stage, remove from the oven and sprinkle the egg with the cheddar cheese. Roll the egg over the cheese with care, peel away the parchment paper, brush the roll with butter, and sprinkle it with chives and place it in an oven.
- Finally, allow the roll to stay in the oven until you notice the cheese has melted (this should take you about 5-10 minutes). Egg zucchini roll is ready, slice it, and enjoy!