Serves: 12 people (12 Eggnog Bombs)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Colored Candy Melts
- 1 cup Campfire Mini White Marshmallows
- Silicone Sphere Mold
- 1 (3 qt.) box of powdered milk (9.6 ounces total)
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes of french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (6 oz.) jar of dry coee creamer, vanilla flavored or plain
- 2 Tbsp. nutmeg
- Make Eggnog Mix: Place all ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly mix. Set aside.
- Make the Bombs: Melt Candy Melts according to package directions until fully melted.
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate into the molds and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Paint a second coat of chocolate over the first, paying special attention to building up the rim of the sphere. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Take your chocolate out of the molds and fill with 1 tablespoon of eggnog mix and marshmallows.
- Pipe some melted chocolate around the rim and attach the second sphere on top. Pressing gently to seal.
- Melt different colored chocolate if desired and decorate with sprinkles.
- To Serve: Place Bomb into a cup of hot milk and mix when dissolved.