- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch thick "fries"
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Coat-sliced eggplant fries first in flour, then in the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs and parmesan. Toss them around until fully coated.
- Place coated fries on the baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!