- 400 gm Mediterranean veg
- 150 gm leafy green veg
- 25 ml vegetable oil
- 400 gm white or brown stale bread
- 8 free-range eggs
- 350 ml milk
- 125 gm hard cheese
If you are bored of the same old breakfast, try this healthy dish that will keep you full until lunchtime. It is effortless and fun to make, within 10 minutes, you are good to go. These all-in-one breakfast muffins are pure genius and require just one muffin tin to create perfect single-serving portions. Follow us into the world of eggy bread muffins!
To make these muffins, you will need to get a variety of Mediterranean veggies, leafy vegetables, vegetable oil, bread (stale or toasted), egg, milk, and hard cheese.
- Start by preheating the oven to 350ºF, then line the muffin tray with paper cases. Roughly chop the Mediterranean veggies into small pieces.
- Also, trim and shed the leafy greens, and cook with the Mediterranean veggies until they become wilted. Remove it and allow it to cool a little.
- Then chop the bread into small cubes, and put them in a large bowl. Whisk all the eggs with the milk, then separate it into two.
- Set it aside until notice the bread has absorbed the egg mixture(about ten minutes).
- Stir the veggies through the eggy bread, season it with sea salt, black pepper, and divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins.
- Top each muffin with the remaining beaten egg mixture—Bake for about 25 minutes or until notice them turning a golden color.