Try this baked pasta, filled with festive flavors, for dinner tonight. Your family with thank you.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the penne; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine traditional sauce with jalapeno, chopped cilantro, and cumin. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the black beans and the remaining mixture sauce into the pasta; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until warmed through.
- Uncover and top with olives and cheese; bake 5 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with tortilla chips and green onions before serving.
- Garnish with additional cilantro leaves.
Get more from Passion For Pasta