- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 teaspoons green curry paste
- Powder garlic, lemon, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 6 cups "Spring Mix" lettuce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled and sliced (marinated in a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and paprika)
- 1/4 cup pepitas shelled pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, seasonings, and green curry paste. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato, zucchini, tbsp of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Grill the vegetables until tender on a barbecue.
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix and quinoa. Pour 1/4 cup of dressing into the bowl and mix well. Top with roasted vegetables, chicken, and pepitas. Serve and top with additional dressing if desired.