- 3 english muffins
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup cheese, divided
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- ⅓ cup pesto
- ⅓ cup alfredo sauce
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- On a sheet pan lay down 6 english muffin halves
- To make the pepperoni pizza: Layer the sauce, cheese and pepperoni
- To make the pesto pizza: Layer the pesto, alfredo and cheese.
- Bake the mini english muffins pizzas for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is slightly golden.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
- Add more steps if need