- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package toffee bits
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 10 mini Heath bars, coarsley chopped
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
Looking for a cheesecake recipe to make dessert? The English Toffee Cheesecake is enticing and sensational! A savory creamy cheesecake is everyone’s favorite but the English Toffee cheesecake is beyond creamy. Toffee bits melting in your mouth with a taste of caramel sauce is pure bliss.
This Cheesecake recipe combines the best ingredients to make a lip-smacking multi-layered unique dessert. A dream come true with a mix of graham crusts, toffee bits, heathen bars, caramel sauce, and sweetened condensed milk. Your taste buds will dance in gratitude. Trying a new cheesecake recipe for the first time can be frightening.
We all love cheesecake and know just how delicious regular cheesecakes are. You may be wondering “why do I have to try a new recipe?” You don’t have to be complacent when you can get better taste and texture in your dessert. You may expect the recipe to be complicated but you will be shocked just how simple it is.
Why use your regular cheesecake recipe when you can spice up your dessert with the toffee cheesecake recipe? This delightful yummy cheesecake will take you straight to paradise- this is no fuss! If you think this is an exaggeration, try out the recipe. To get this dessert right, you need to add some crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, Heath bars, and caramel toppings to your regular cheesecake ingredient. Who’s ready to make dessert?
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until evenly mixed.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and part way up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. In a medium bowl, stir together half the toffee bits and the flour. Stir into the batter.
- Pour the batter over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits on top. Place the springform pan on a baking sheet in case any batter leaks out or overflows.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Sprinkle with chopped heath bars and drizzle with caramel sauce.