- 1 lb. of pizza dough, divided into 4 sections
- 1 cup cooked hash browns
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup ground pork sausage
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Place pizza dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces which you will roll out into 8” flat circles.
- Scramble the eggs and then set aside.
- Place the cheese down into the center of the dough followed by the cooked hash browns, sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs.
- Wet the edges of the dough to help with the sealing process.
- Fold the dough over the center and then press down. Fold up the edges around that layer to seal around to create a half moon.
- Bush lightly with olive oil then slice small slits in the top, for air to vent. Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is crispy and cooked.
- Take out and top with butter and drizzle calzone with maple syrup for extra epicness.