- ½ cup Sonoma Creamery Parmesan Crisps, finely ground
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half and tenderized
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Otamot Organic Essential Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cooked spaghetti with remaining Otamot Organic Essential Sauce for serving
- Grated parmesan cheese and freshly chopped basil for garnish
- Start by grinding Sonoma Creamery Parmesan Crisps in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl then add breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, and mix until combined. In a separate shallow bowl add two beaten eggs then set both aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees Farenheight. Next, cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise to create four thin breasts. Place the chicken breasts on a hard surface and pound to flatten and make all the same thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Dip each piece of chicken in the eggs followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts then lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Transfer breaded chicken to a greased air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes, then flip the chicken over and top with Otamot Organic Essential Sauce and mozzarella cheese, about 2 tablespoons of sauce, and ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese per chicken breast. Cook for another 5 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly.
- To serve, slice chicken and place on top of a plate of spaghetti. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese and chopped basil. Enjoy!