- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Twangerz Pickle Salt
- 1/2 cup panko
- Marinate chopped chicken thighs in pickle juice and buttermilk for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl mix together potato starch, onion powder, garlic powder, and Twangerz Pickle Salt and set aside.
- In another medium-size bowl, combine panko and ground Calbee JagaRico Original Potato Sticks and mix.
- Remove chicken from marinade and dip into the potato starch mixture. Then dip back into the buttermilk marinade. Then toss in the Calbee JagaRico Original Potato Sticks and panko mixture. Once fully dredged, place into an air fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- Fry at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Season with more Twangerz Pickle Salt and dip into your favorite sauce. Enjoy!