Skip to content
- 1 tbsp buttercream
- 100g melted white chocolate chips
- 1 slice of angel food cake mix dyed red
- Black & green colored rolled out fondant
- Skewers for dipping cake pops
- Red writing icing
- Finely grate cake in a food processor.
- Mix buttercream with cake crumbs until dough forms.
- Make little balls out of the dough with your hands.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip the skewers tip-in before securing them in a cake pop for extra hold.
- Place dough balls into the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Dip a cake pop into the melted white chocolate.
- Leave pops upside down until the chocolate is cool and firm.
- Roll to the fondant and cut 2 sized circles for the eyes. Secure them on the cake pop with water or edible glue.
- Use the red writing icing to create blood vessels around the pupil, then leave to set!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.