Portable and pasta-filled -- a perfect combination.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta 1 minute less than the required cooking time.
- Drain and toss with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Combine the cooled pasta with pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Organize jars on a tray and fill them with a bit of pasta. Followed by layers of mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and olives.
- Repeat until you have filled all of the jars.
Get more from Passion For Pasta