- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 box Barilla farfalle
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 10 mason jars
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta 1 minute less than the required cooking time.
- Drain and toss with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Combine the cooled pasta with pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Organize jars on a tray and fill them with a bit of pasta. Followed by layers of mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and olives.
- Repeat until you have filled all of the jars.