- 1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared per the directions on the box
- 24 Ferrero rochers, Frozen
- 3 cups chocolate frosting
- Gold sprinkles, optional, for garnish
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners then set aside.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop the cake batter into the muffin tin, filling them ½ way.
- Place a frozen Ferrero rocher in the center of each cupcake. Then cover the cady with cake batter, making sure they are ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake the cupcakes per the directions on the box, 20-25 minutes, then allow cooling fully at room temperature
- Fit a piping bag with a star tip then fill with the chocolate frosting.
- Pipe the frosting on the top of each cupcake in a rose pattern the top off with an additional Ferrero rocher candy. Lastly, sprinkle over the decorative sprinkles and serve.