- 1/4 cup Frank's Redhot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients. Whisk together. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool sauce for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon filet on a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over salmon, making sure to spread it all over the salmon. Wrap salmon in foil.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your preference.
- Remove from oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil, serve and enjoy!