- Red. White, Blue candy melts
- 36 Campfire Regular Marshmallows
- Black licorice rope
- Lollipop sticks
- Edible glitter (0ptional)
- Melt candy melts in a glass microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 30 seconds and then continue to microwave on 50% power in 15-second intervals until completely melted, stirring in between. Do this for each color candy melts.
- Dip a Campfire Regular Marshmallow into the candy melts, making equal amounts of red, white and blue coated marshmallows. Tap against the bowl to remove the excess chocolate and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once the chocolate hardens, stack one Red, one White and one Blue coated marshmallow on a lollipop stick. On the top marshmallow, stick a toothpick in the top to create a small hole. Add a thin piece of black licorice on the top for the “fuse”.
- Brush on edible glitter if desired and ENJOY!