- 24 marshmallows
- 12 oz blue candy melts
- 24 maraschino cherries with the stem on
- Pat the maraschino cherries dry with paper towels.
- Place the blue candy melts into a bowl. Microwave the candy melts in 30 second increments until they have completely melted.
- Dip half of the marshmallow into the melted candy melts.
- Place it onto a sheet tray with the coated side up. While the top is still wet, place a maraschino cherry on top of the marshmallow.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to complete the remaining firecracker marshmallows.