- 6 store-bought vanilla cupcakes
- 1 (16 oz) tub of vanilla icing
- ½ tbsp tropical punch Kool-aid powder
- ½ tbsp blue raspberry Kool-aid powder
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Remove the frosting from the cupcake.
- Divide the vanilla icing into thirds into separate bowls.
- Add the tropical punch kool-aid powder to one of the bowls. Whisk the powder into the icing until completely combined.
- In another bowl of icing, add the blue raspberry kool-aid powder. Whisk the powder into the icing until completely combined.
- Transfer the red white and blue frosting into separate piping bags fitted with a grass tip.
- Use the red frosting to pipe a blue border around the edge of the cupcake, squeezing the piping bag briefly then pulling away.
- Using the same motion, pipe a white ring of frosting inside the red ring.
- Then pipe the white icing into the remaining space.