- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb cod fillet, cut into pieces
- 12 white tortillas
- 1/2 small lettuce
- 2 medium avocado sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced (optional)
- 1/2 sliced green onion
Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, and sriracha hot sauce together in a bowl until smooth. Add salt if needed.
- In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, paprika, cayenne, salt and black pepper.
- Add cod, tossing until evenly coated.
- Add fish on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min or until opaque and cooked through.
- To serve the tacos, toast quickly the corn tortillas on a large dry skillet or griddle over medium/high heat.
- Serve fish over grilled tortillas, then add lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, green onion and cilantro. Finish with a generous sprinkle of Feta cheese and taco sauce. Squeeze lime juice on top.