Serves: 2 pie crusts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and chilled
- ⅔ cup Star Fine Foods’ Agrenna
- ½ cup ice water mixed with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- In a food processor, add flour, salt, and sugar. Pulse a few times to incorporate.
- Add in butter and Star Fine Foods’ Agrenna. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse peas. With the food processor still running add the water-vinegar mixture one tablespoon at a time until the dough begins to form a ball.
- Dump the dough out onto a floured surface and divide it in half. Shape each piece into two balls and flatten. Wrap with plastic and transfer to the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Use this pie dough as instructed by any pie recipe.