- 1 flank steak
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place cherry tomatoes onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place into the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes until blistered but still whole.
- In the meantime, heat the skillet to medium-high heat with a little olive oil and butter. Once hot, cook the steak for 3-5 minutes on each side until a medium temperature, basting meat a lot with the pan sauce. Then take off heat and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Take the tomatoes out of the oven and plate. Add some italian parsley to the tomatoes.
- Slice the steak and then lay on top of the tomatoes. Spoon the balsamic vinaigrette over the steak and hit it with a little more black pepper and serve