- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 medjool dates (pits removed)
- Sea salt optional
Flourless Peanut Butter Muffin are a good recipe you should try out. Flourless Peanut Butter Muffin are soft and very light. You can easily make them without using flour. It is good to know you can take it as a breakfast, likewise as an ordinary snack. You should know that they are protein-rich, vegan, and glutton free. So yummy and delicious, you will be surprised they are very healthy! They are a great snack you don’t have to feel guilty about eating.
The muffins will melt in your soft mouth with its moisture coming from the bananas. With just two bananas, you can prepare 12 yummy muffins. You don’t even need special equipment to prepare this delicious recipe, all you need is your muffin pan and liners. I bet it you have no idea it takes only simple ingredients to make these delicious flourless peanut butter muffins!
The funniest thing about this muffin is that to make it, you don’t need a mixer, dairy, or oil. It’s an all-natural food that can be made within a short time. Within 30 minutes these muffins are already in your mouth, that’s how fast you can make them. All the ingredients you need are just banana, peanut butter, and sea salt.
You can then enjoy these delicious muffins. In case you didn’t finish eating them at a go, you can still store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
It is possible maple syrup is not available in your area, don’t panic or worry, you can still substitute it with honey, but you need to be careful of the quantity of honey you will use since it is sweeter than maple syrup. You must know that you can also substitute peanut butter with almond butter or sunflower butter, depending on your choice of butter. Please note that if you make use of sunflower butter, it will turn the muffins to greens.
- Preheat the oven, then grease the muffin and set it aside. Combine all of the ingredients (ensure that add wet ingredients first, except the chocolate chips) in a blender and blend them together.
- Then add the chocolate chips to the blender and stir gently together with hands. To prevent the melting of chocolate chips, which is one of the problems encounter if the batter is warm from blending, allow the batter to cool first.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, then place them in an oven and cook for about 15-20 minutes. At this stage, the flourless peanut butter muffins is almost ready, just need to do is to allow it cool down.