These Flower Pretzel Bites provide an adorable pop of color for any occasion. And they're super easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzels on a baking sheet. Place 1 candy melt in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the candy melts are soft.
- Remove from oven and immediately begin decorating with M&Ms, placing 1 M&M in the center and surrounding it with others to make a flower.
- Refrigerate until hard. Serve and enjoy!