Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 27 minutes
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 (3.5 oz) bag Utz Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, chopped
- ¼ cup melted chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat until fluffy and light in color, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla then slowly add in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Transfer dough to the fridge to rest for an hour, but ideally, overnight - this will help the fats solidify so the cookies will not spread as much.
- After the dough has been set, scoop out ¼ cup of dough and roll it into balls. Flatten and shape into a disk then bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges just begin to turn golden brown.
- Add a tablespoon of marshmallow fluff to the center of each cookie and spread it into an even layer. Top with chopped Utz Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites then drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!