- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup herb goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup gouda, shredded
- 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 pound linguine
- Freshly chopped parsley and chili peppers flakes, for garnish
- Prepare pasta according to directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add half and half, salt, pepper, goat cheese, Parmesan, gouda, and cheddar. Reduce heat to low, and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thick.
- To the sauce, add spinach, cooked chicken, and cooked pasta. Stir to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Garnish with more parsley and chili pepper flakes, serve Four Cheese Creamy Chicken Pasta and enjoy!