- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream, sriracha sauce and ripe olives, optional
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Spoon guacamole onto a platter; shape into a rectangle. Place chips near the top of the head. Decorate face as desired with sour cream, sriracha sauce and olives.