Skip to content
- 8 English muffins
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 large eggs, scrambled
- 300 g shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large mixing bowl add the cherries, granulated white sugar, red bell pepper, lemon juice, diced red onion, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix until everything is well combined and the sugar is dissolved in the juices.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.