- 2 cups chopped peaches
- 1 chili, diced
- ½ green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl add the diced peaches, chili, bell pepper, parsley, orange juice, spring onions, and granulated sugar. Mix well and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix until everything is combined and let the whole peach salsa sit in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve cold and enjoy.