Listen up, everyone: Brunch isn't brunched without these Fried Chicken Sliders. Don't forget to make them with KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls!
- Cut KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half and separate rolls from one another. Set aside.
- Slice chicken into 12, slider-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, black pepper and salt. In a second bowl, mix together 2 eggs, hot sauce and milk. And in a third bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dredge chicken pieces first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture and finally in the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure the chicken is fully coated.
- In a deep skillet, heat about 1 to 2 inches of oil until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add coated chicken to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Make sure to flip so both sides brown. Remove fried chicken from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a separate skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Fry 12 eggs over butter.
- To build your sliders, place the fried chicken on KING'S HAWAIIAN roll, drizzle with honey, top with a fried egg, serve and enjoy!