- 1 carton of vanilla ice-cream
- 3 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Optional: chocolate syrup, honey and/or whipped cream for topping
- Place large scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet and cover. Freeze for 2 hours or until very firm.
- In a shallow bowl, add crushed corn flakes, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add eggs to a separate bowl, beat lightly.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer. One at a time and working quickly, dip a scoop into the crumb mixture, then into the eggs, and then back into the crumb mixture completely covering the ice-cream scoops. Return ice cream to a baking sheet and freeze for 1-2 more hours.
- Heat about 3 inches of oil in a small pot to 400 degrees. Remove ice cream from the freezer and fry immediately, dipping it into the oil for about 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, add toppings of your choice (Chocolate sauce? Whipped cream? Honey?), serve, and enjoy!