Serves: 9 people
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 18 pepperoni slices
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Mmm, pizza. How do you up to your pizza game? With Fried Pizza Bites! The best thing about this recipe is that it's super easy to double, triple, or even quadruple. Make pizza bites for all of your upcoming events. Yay!
- Slightly roll out puff pastry. Using a circle cutter, cut out about 9 circles from each puff pastry sheet.
- Top 9 circles with pepperoni, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat once to layer. Top with other 9 circles. Make sure to seal the edges very well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry each pizza roll in the oil for 5 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve Fried Pizza Bites with a marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!