- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 18 pepperoni slices
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Slightly roll out puff pastry. Using a circle cutter, cut out about 9 circles from each puff pastry sheet.
- Top 9 circles with pepperoni, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat once to layer. Top with other 9 circles. Make sure to seal the edges very well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry each pizza roll in the oil for 5 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve Fried Pizza Bites with a marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!