- 1 bag Fried Rice RightRice Medley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare the Fried Rice RightRice Medley according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the shrimp. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Divide the Fried Rice RightRice Medley into two bowls and serve with shrimp.