- 4 tablespoons European-style Salted Butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups Froot Loops Cereal
Discover the most colorfully delicious snack your inner child is sure to love. These sweet treats aren't just for the children. Oozing with sweet marshmallowy goodness, they are certain to please a crowd. Made with a favorite choice of cereal, these fruity bars have a stand out taste and color.
They are delectably held together with gooey marshmallow. The bright colors make them perfect to make for nearly any occasion. The bold mix of colors showing between the gooey marshmallow strings makes for an interesting and delicious appearance. It sure is fun to try and pull them apart. With the sticky marshmallow, they can stretch quite far before they break. It's worth the sticky fingers to try!
These bars can be made ahead to save you valuable time. They keep well in the fridge for up to three days. You can even freeze them to last up to another month! It will only take about an hour for them to thaw out. They are so simple to make, requiring only three household ingredients. You don't need much time to make them either, you can whip them up in less than 10 minutes. Depending on your preference, you can make them either on the stove top or in the microwave. After allowing time for cooling, simply cut them up and serve. (Or save some for later!) Don't wait to try Froot Loop bars today. They are just as much fun to make as they are to eat. Your taste buds will thank you for indulging in the chewy, crunchy, crispy treats.
- Begin melting the butter in a medium-large saucepan set over low heat. Toss in the marshmallows and stir occasionally until about 75% of the marshmallows have melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and continuously stir, smashing the marshmallows, allowing them to melt until smooth.
- Pour the cereal into a well buttered large bowl and pour the marshmallows over top. Toss to coat evenly.
- Let cool for about an hour before cutting into 16 squares.