- 2 cups plain yogurt, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh fruit (chopped strawberries, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries)
- 4 tsp jam
- 4 tbsp granola
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds
- In a bowl mix in together the yogurt and vanilla extract. Use 4 smaller mason jars with lids.
- Add ¼ cup of yogurt to each jar , then add fruit of choice alternating between fruits and the jars. Drizzle in 1 teaspoon of jam in each and spoon in another ¼ cup of yogurt on the top, seal lid and put in the fridge.
- Sprinkle the granola and almonds right before consumption.